Sunday, August 14, 2005

Spelling with Flickr

Do you know about spelling with flickr?

Mone letter iSeaLand LK
AHaGive me a ...
HONiron e up closeY

It allows you to create signs and edit them as you like and then copy and paste the html results. One thing I really like about html is that the language allows you to copy and paste big chunks of code, modify them slightly, and look like you know what the heck you're doing with your website. Obviously here on blogger, it is even easier.

This year I began to edit/update/maintain the website for a volunteer group. I knew nothing about html when I started and now I only know about ten things, but I find that I can fake my way through it convincingly enough. Just getting started and being willing to take a chance at messing around with the code was the biggest step. Which is a lot like this blog. I may not always know what I'm going to write about and I may not always know the best ways to create a great post, but I am determined to jump in and just put something out there.

6 Comments:

At 8/15/2005 1:13 AM, Blogger Suzy0928 said...

Hi from Michele's! And keep working at it...the whole blog thing has me guessing alot too with the html, but I love trying and won't let it get me down. Sounds like your the same way...and I loved the flicker spelling, too! =)

http://miss_suzy.typepad.com/my_weblog/

 
At 8/15/2005 5:33 PM, Blogger Rude Cactus said...

I love Flickr! You should definitely get an account.

 
At 8/15/2005 8:02 PM, Blogger Indigo said...

I did not know I could spell with Flickr!! That is soooooooo cool!

Thanks for stopping by today!

 
At 8/16/2005 10:24 AM, Anonymous Nancy said...

That is cool!

Michele sent me..

 
At 8/17/2005 10:23 AM, Blogger J Anderson said...

Thanks. I might try to mod this.

 
At 8/20/2005 6:02 PM, Anonymous lu said...

Very cool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home