Thursday, September 15, 2005

Google Blog Search

I am now convinced that for whatever kind of search I can dream up, Google already has it in beta form. The latest one I've discovered is Google Blog Search, which I found through rashbre's site. Google hopes that this site will be advantageous to people searching for specific blog content. The search is conducted on a continuously updated blog index for blogs in many languages that publish site feeds. In the Advanced Search, you can restrict your search based on titles, authors, languages, etc., and choose whether you want the most relevant or the most current results listed first. Click here for more information about this tool -- I think it's fantastic. No, Google is not paying me for all of the exposure they've been getting over here lately.

6 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 7:59 PM, Blogger MP said...

There was an article about this in the business section of my newspaper today.

P.S. Michele sent me. :)

 
At 9/15/2005 9:39 PM, Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry said...

just dropped in to say thanks for visiting my blog earlier. i've never used this type of search before, i usually just follow links and see where it takes me.

 
At 9/15/2005 11:53 PM, Blogger TC said...

I just saw this yesterday! Very cool!

 
At 9/16/2005 9:16 AM, Blogger Yara said...

He Sweety,
Thanks for your sweet comment, I love your Dutch, the grammar was perfect. I'm back so I will visit your blog more often now.

 
At 9/16/2005 2:19 PM, Blogger rashbre said...

I may have showed you the google blog search, but you showed me more in the 'chicken' post. Well written and well done.

 
At 9/17/2005 11:57 AM, Blogger celeste said...

you speak dutch? how cool is that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home