Friday, September 16, 2005

Photo Friday: Divine

The theme of this Photo Friday is Divine. Here's a quote that captures one of the reasons I selected this photo:

To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
--
William Blake

To be sure, this rose was no wild flower, but I think the sentiment still applies. Taken on my Fujifilm FinePix A330, focal length 5.7 mm, exposure time 1/45, aperture f/2.8. I hope you like it! Click the image for a larger view.

4 Comments:

At 9/17/2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Ciera said...

oh - - - all I can say is WOW! I love the coloring and everything!

 
At 9/18/2005 3:57 AM, Blogger Hans said...

In jeder Matierie offenbart sich das göttliche. Manches davon gibt sich uns auch zu erkennen.

In each Matierie the devine reveals itself. Some of it gives itself to us also recognize .

 
At 9/19/2005 8:15 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Roses are my favorite flower -- I can stare at them all day. Great shot!

 
At 9/23/2005 12:57 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

Beautiful shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home