Monday, September 19, 2005

Two Views


I took these photos last year on my husband's family's farm in South Carolina. They show the same tree from opposite sides, with the sun setting behind it from one perspective and the moon rising above it from the other. They were taken less than twenty minutes apart, in the breathing space between the end of day and the beginning of night. I'll probably post more pictures from the farm sometime -- it is so beautiful, peaceful and relaxing there and I think that feeling is captured in the photographs. I hope you enjoy them.

6 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 11:11 AM, Anonymous Nancy said...

I love these pictures. Thanks for posting

 
At 9/20/2005 12:11 PM, Blogger MP said...

Lovely photos. Very relaxing.

(visiting from Michele's) :)

 
At 9/20/2005 2:21 PM, Blogger Ciera said...

Very cool. Enjoyed them.

 
At 9/20/2005 5:25 PM, Blogger TC said...

Wow those are really breathtaking.

 
At 9/20/2005 6:48 PM, Blogger celeste said...

My husband is sitting in the recliner next to me. I turned my laptop to show him the pictures..."That is one sweet tree," he says :)

 
At 9/26/2005 10:22 PM, Anonymous E said...

These pictures are really wonderful! Here from Michele's...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home