Wednesday, October 19, 2005

LGF Needs

I'm not usually a fan of the meme, but tonight I'm feeling lazy and this one cracked me up. Without further ado, the Need Meme (seen at SBFH), from Googling "LGF needs"...

LGF needs to get on FOX's payroll. (this can only help things)
LGF needs to get back to basics. (possibly true, but with a seven month old I think I'm pretty much at the basics)
LGF needs this, Tremors already has a following, its just Universal is jack'n it around. (this seems serious, though I'm not sure exactly why)
LGF needs to be translated to all languages so that the world knows just how dangerous and fascist these neo-cons are. (true, though I'm not sure how helpful a Portuguese M&H would be)
LGF needs to give us a padlock (indeed)
LGF needs some help over there at the 2004 Weblog Awards for Best Overall Blog, where we are currently in third place (clearly not this LGF, since her readership consists of ten people at the most)
LGF needs a chatroom. (lord help me if I find one more thing to occupy my day)
LGF needs to get off the danger drum for a while? (again, sounds serious but what can I do about it?)
LGF needs to let people know. (if people had any idea...)
LGF NEEDS to publish inflammatory pics (this is unlikely to happen, unless it's a picture of too-spicy enchiladas or something)

See what I mean? Pretty funny stuff there. At least I hope so -- that's all I've got for tonight :)

4 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 1:35 PM, Anonymous Last Girl On Earth said...

Wow, if this is all you need then you are a better woman than me!

Thanks for stopping by my place the other day. You have a fun blog here. I'm going to poke around a bit. Come back and visit soon.

Have a great Thursday!

 
At 10/21/2005 9:52 AM, Blogger Indigo said...

Just look at all the stuff you need! LOL!

 
At 10/21/2005 8:35 PM, Blogger Rude Cactus said...

That's great! I still need to so that meme too! Love it.

 
At 10/22/2005 4:24 PM, Blogger celeste said...

inflammatory pics, huh? :) well,at least it's flattering to know someone out there thinks you should do it. Or is that offensive? I can't decide. Hey...spicy enchiladas sounds like a good idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home