Friday, October 07, 2005

Photo Friday: Five

The theme of this Photo Friday is Five. This is another photo from our Japan trip last fall. Himeji Castle, originally built in 1346 and constructed in its current form in 1610. Himeji-jo is one of the few ancient castles in Japan that survived the bombings during World War II. The five story tenshu, the main tower, is massive. You can tour the inside and climb the steep, narrow steps through the five stories (which, coincidentally, I did when I was five months pregnant). Taken on my Fujifilm FinePix A330, focal length 5.7 mm, exposure time 1/350, aperture f/2.8. I hope you like it! Click the image for a larger view.

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2005 1:46 AM, Blogger mommy d said...

Wow that photo is amazing. I bet it was something to see that in person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home