Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What Would You Pay For This Site?

I know most of the people who read this site have blogs of their own. If you're here from Michele's, this won't be news to you. But if you're coming from somewhere else, you may be interested in visiting this Business Opportunities site. They say they will tell you what your blog is worth. The results, needless to say, are a hoot:


My blog is worth $3,951.78.

How much is your blog worth?


I find these results a little hard to believe, but who am I to judge? Michele's site is worth 100 times mine -- and this I don't find so hard to believe. Have some fun putting in your URL and see what value this fine application deems that you have.

2 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 12:43 PM, Blogger War Eagle said...

Mine is worth $3,951.78. Weird I have never seen a cent of it.. LOL

 
At 10/26/2005 12:45 PM, Blogger War Eagle said...

kitta.net is worth $106,698.06

Besides the famous Michele, her's is the most popular blog I know of. And she only posts occassionally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home