Monday, January 09, 2006

Aspiring Writers, Look Here

I bet you'll love Miss Snark, a literary agent with a fantastic blog. I admire her very much and am also just a little daunted by her what with her clever snarkiness and worldly wisdom. I am generally in awe of pulled together sophisticated ladies. Anyway, Miss Snark analyzes synopses, gives good advice on appearing professional when you're trying to pitch an idea, comments on publishing news, etc. If you're interested in writing, publishing, or snarkiness I absolutely recommend her. After my false start at a book with NaNoWriMo, I am inspired by her helpful suggestions. I know that one day I will finish it but in the meantime I love picking up hints from such a great blog.

4 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 9:20 PM, Blogger Penguin said...

Hey there .. just wanted to say hi .. check our my blog and explore any links in the orange sidebar :)

 
At 1/09/2006 9:21 PM, Blogger Penguin said...

How do i subscribe to your blog?

 
At 1/09/2006 9:42 PM, Blogger Laura GF said...

Subscribe, eh? I'd go to Bloglines and enter the url for this blog after clicking Add :) Good luck!

 
At 1/15/2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Miss Snark said...

why thank you for your kind words!!
MS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home